CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hives at night?

San2006 Views: 31,459
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 903,571

Re: Hives at night?

My Mother in law is also a sufferer of hives. Her daughter is a MD and she has tried every cure available under the sun, but still breaks out bad. She is unable to sleep for 3-4 hrs at night becoz of these hives. She is frustated as hell. She has tried strong Steroids, Anti-histamines in high doses etc. to no avail..

Anyways, I am researching/reading alternative medicine for past 2 years. So I started reading abt hives, and read abt this baking soda( sodium bi-carbonate). I told her abt it.

The dose is like 1/2 tsp of BS in 1/2 glass of water on EMPTY STOMACH. Make sure u ate like 3-4 hrs before. So u take it right before going to bed and then sleep. And see if you break out that night. It should work. BS just raised your PH. Surprisingly, this BS remedy worked for my MIL, when nothing else was working. it's amazing how something so cheap can be so powerful. The BS provides the bi-carbonates the body if lacking.

Do the BS remedy for 2 weeks straight and then taper it off. Like do it for 5 days on weekdays, and nothing of weekends.

Then start mixing some ACV in the BS. The BS will neutralise the ACV, and provide sufficient minerals the body needs...

http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/pH.html

<< Another lesson I learned from these pH meters is my body is most acidic between 2.00 am to 3.00 am. This is the time when your body has maximum toxic load. It is also the time when your body needs to alkalize. This is why I take some baking soda if my pH suddenly become acid during the night and the necessity to drink more water than necessary during the night.

This is probably the reason why most people die between 2-3 am. when they sleep - the body's toxic load is at maximum and people don't drink enough water before they are sleeping (too lazy to go to bathroom) or alkalize their blood before they sleep. Acidic pH also reveals you are eating too much meats, porks or snacks. These meters will tell you therefore what to eat.>>

This reveals why most ppl suffer from hives at night...

Good luck. BTW how old are you? Hows your overall digestion. And sure you might have a fungus problem....Hope u feel better

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)