CureZone   Log On   Join
Not Eating Enough

DodgerRodger Views: 2,880
Published: 17 y

Not Eating Enough

Being almost 6ft tall and weighing 140 pounds, I wanted to gain weight so I could put on some muscle and be the He-Man at the beach this summer. A little bit of background, I've had Body Odor many, many years just like most people here.

Anyway, so I began to increase my intake of food. Suffering from BBO many years, I had been eating very well for a long time. No fast food, drinking lots of water, whole-grain, etc.

Due to my desire to up-size me, I began eating more high calorie foods such as meat and increased my portion sizes. I also began eating lots and lots of fruits, too, because I love fruit and because I would pick it up at the store along with the high calorie foods. Plus I still wanted to eat somewhat healthy.

One thing I changed was that I started eating breakfast, which many times consisted of ham sandwiches, and I increased substantially what I ate for lunch as well as pig out at night. I used to skip breakfast, because I didn't want gas in the morning at work and for lunch I would eat one or two pieces of toast only because I didn't want gas in the afternoon.

One thing I found out is that with the increase of bowel movements due to the consumption of more food, coupled with making sure I ate for breakfast and lunch, I actually had less gas and believe I didn't smell as much. My stomach and insides didn't feel as if they were "percolating", as usual. I know when I have this feeling, I smell really bad.

In short, I think I made the mistake of limiting the amount of food I ate because I thought it would rid myself of gas and other substances I felt made me smell bad. I think now that by having a digestive system that has more bowel movements or 'turnover', I may tend to smell less because the food isn't just sitting there decaying with bacteria turning it into noxious fumes.

I thought I'd share this with you to see whatchya all think!

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)