CureZone   Log On   Join
Notable Quotes by Doctors on Medicine

Tony Isaacs Views: 5,118
Published: 17 years ago

Notable Quotes by Doctors on Medicine

Notable Quotes by Doctors (and a few others) on Medicine

"There are more quacks in the orthodox profession than there are outside its ranks." Dr. J. P. Baldwin

"Medicine is a great humbug:- doctors are merely quacks when they are not charlatans." Dr. Magendie (The great French physician)

"We doctors have been talking this medicine stuff into the people till they believe it." Dr. Schweningen (Physician to the late Prince Bismark)

"Materia Medica is simply a list of drugs and poisons. They are all subversive of organic structure; all incompatible with vital functions; all are antagonistic to living matter; all produce disease." Dr. R.T. Thrall

"Before he [Louis Pasteur - the 'father of modern medicine' and originator of the Germ Theory of disease] died, he changed his mind. He ended up saying it's not the germ, but the conditions within the body..." Natural Health Lecturer: Ian Sinclair

"Nature alone can cure disease. Doctors cannot heal. They can only direct the sufferer back to the pathways of health. Nature alone can create, and healing is re-creation." Dr. William S. Sadler

"...[my daughter's] symptoms were intensifying after each vaccine... So I wrote to the governments and got figures..." "I realised there was a lot of information that we were being told... which wasn't true..." Dr Isaac Golden

"Ninety-nine out of a hundred medical facts are medical lies, and medical doctrines are, for the most part, stark, staring nonsense." Dr. Gregory (Edinburgh)

"Why is it that only since the 40's have autism and brain damage come about? Because this was when immunisation was introduced to a large extent..." Dr Peter Baratosy

"Vaccines are a billion dollar industry, and there are at least a billion good reasons there why it's continued." Dr Peter Baratosy

"I am part of a profession that is systematically lying to people." Dr Mark Donohoe

"In general, civilization affords chances of misuse of our digestive organs, and it is this difference between natural and civilized living that causes all ill health. In a word these diseases are primarily related to what we call Constipation, the Universal Malady of Modern Times." Dr. Paul M. Koonin.D.D.Sc

"The coincident abuse of irritant purgative drugs is an additional factor of considerable importance to the cause of colitis, rectal troubles, and ailments of the digestive tract which cause cancer." Sir Arbuthnot Lane, Bart., M.D., F.R.S.

"They say openly in the [medical] legal system that if you advise against vaccination the A.M.A. will push to deregister." Medical Doctor: Dr Robyn Cosford

"He is the best physician who knows the worthlessness of his own medicine." PROFESSOR W. M. OSLER, Professor of Medicine, Oxford University

"An exceedingly weak point in our profession is its possession of such an enormous array of useless drugs as presented in our Pharmacopoeia. No thinking observer can look over the pages of that book without being appalled at such a collection of nonsense, such a hodge-posh of trash." PROFESSOR E. J. BALDWIN, M.D., before the Medical Association, June, 1920

"The medical system Is a colossal deception that has filled the world with incurable invalids, of which mines have been emptied of cankering minerals, the intestines of animals taxed for their filth, the poison bags of reptiles drained of their venom, the blood of cats and dogs extracted, and all these with other abominations have been thrust down the throat of gullible human beings." Dr. J. M. Good, M.D., F.R.S.

"We have no real proof of the boasted effectiveness of any form of anti-toxin or vaccine or serum... If such a vaccinated or immunised person contracts the disease which he is supposed to be protected, it is pretty good evidence that such "protection" is valueless, isn't it? Surely people do contract disease against which they are supposed to be immunised, as we all know.... Well, are you satisfied that WE ARE QUACKS? In the eyes of those who are willing to forgot the present prestige of medicine, such as it is, with all its dignity, its scientific jargon, its pratings of altruism, its great endowment, its well heralded "achievements," we are most assuredly quacks, professing to do things we cannot do, and yes, taking money under this pretence." Dr. Paul M. Koonin, D.D.Sc.

"Unless the doctor of today becomes the dietitian of tomorrow, the dietitian of today will become the doctor of tomorrow." Dr. ALEXIS CARROL. (Famous Biological Scientist and head of the Rockefellar Institute.)

"I have thought many times of all of the insane things we have advocated in medicine, that is one of the most insane - to insist on the vaccination of children, or anybody else, for the prevention of smallpox when, as a matter of fact, we are never able to prove that vaccination saved one man from smallpox." USA 1937, Dr. William Hay in his address to the Medical Freedom Society on the Lemke bill to abolish compulsory vaccination

"Vaccination is a monstrosity, a misbegotten offspring of error and ignorance; it should have no place in either hygiene or medicine.... Believe not in vaccination, it is a world wide delusion, an unscientific practice, a fatal superstition with consequences measured today by tears and sorrow without end." Charles Rauta, Professor of Hygiene and Material Medical in the University of Perguia, New York Journal of Medicine in July 1899

"Immunization against smallpox is more hazardous than the disease itself." Professor Ari Zuckerman, a member of the World Health Organization advisory panel on viruses.

"It is now accepted that the risks of routine smallpox vaccination outweigh those of natural infection in Britain." The British medical Journal in January 1976

"I have been saying for some years that the use of live vaccines such as that used from smallpox can activate a dormant infection such as that from AIDS (HIV)." Doctor Robert Gallo a well known AIDS researcher

"When the link between unsafe mercury laden vaccine and autism, ADHA, asthma, allergies and diabetes becomes undeniable, mainstream medicine will be sporting a huge, self inflicted and well deserved black eye. Then will come the billion dollar awards, by enraged juries, to the children and their families. I can't wait". Dr. Rimland MD

"After a careful consideration of the history of vaccination gleaned from an impartial and comprehensive study of vital statistics, and pertinent data from every reliable source, and after an experience derived from having vaccinated 31,000 subjects, I am firmly convinced that vaccination cannot be shown to have any logical relation to the diminution of cases of smallpox. Vaccination does not protect, it actually renders its subjects more susceptible by depressing the vital power and diminishing the natural resistance, and millions of people have died of smallpox which they contracted after being vaccinated" J.W. Hodge MD in his book "The Vaccination Superstition"

"Injections ... are the best thing ever invented for feeding doctors."
- Gabriel García Márquez

"I don't always go into details about the possible side effects of drugs. I tell them all drugs are poisons with possible beneficial side effects."-Dr Jay Gordon

"The greatest lie ever told is that vaccines are safe and effective" - Dr. Len Horowitz
"Do not let either the medical authorities or the politicians mislead you. Find out what the facts are, and make your own decisions about how to live a happy life and how to work for a better world."
- Dr.Linus Pauling, in How to Live Longer and Feel Better

"Modern medicine" may well be defined as "the experimental study of what happens when poisonous chemicals are placed into malnourished human bodies."
- A. Saul Contributing Editor, Journal of Orthomolecular Medicine

"To think the needle is going to protect you is as silly as thinking that drugs will make you healthy."

"Half of the modern drugs could well be thrown out of the window, except that the birds might eat them. Dr. Martin Henry Fischer"

"For us to bombard a newborn baby with a whole battery of vaccines as, in effect, their very first immunologic experience I think is reckless beyond measure. I would say it borders on the criminal." Dr. Moscowitz

"Unfortunately no. I am very healthy so to do my part, I will save the flu shot for someone who really needs it. I do not want to take away a valuable resource when it might be better served for another person."
- George W. Bush (Do you think he knows there is mercury in the shots?)

Live long, live healthy, live happy!

DQ

"The FDA 'protects' the big drug companies and are subsequently rewarded, and using the government's police powers they attack those who threaten the big drug companies. People think that the FDA is protecting them.

It isn't.

What the FDA is doing and what the public thinks it is doing are as different as night and day."

Dr. Herbert Ley
Former U.S. FDA Commissioner

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.230 sec, (5)