CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Doctor-Caused Disease

Tony Isaacs Views: 2,987
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 896,357

Re: Doctor-Caused Disease

You are probably right.

My mother died of polio when I was 16 months old. The Salk vaccine had been developed and approved a year earlier, but was lying on the shelf due to red tape. No one knew much about natural healing then - it had been harassed and suppressed into silence.

My grandfather died of Lupus after being treated most of his life for a heart condition by his doctor. His autopsy observed that his heart was the strongest organ in his body.

My father has been on statin drugs for years. Yesterday he had heart surgery. Not quadruple bypass, but 6 bypasses.

My uncle was diagnosed with lung cancer and assured that targeted radiation would take care of it. His cancer continued to grow and began to spread to the rest of his body. A few months ago he began taking the remedy in my book and now his cancer is in remission, the tumor shrinking away and no signs of cancer anywhere else in his body.

Last week I was bitten by a brown recluse spider. This marks the third time that has happened. The first time, the doctor cut out a hunk of flesh, stuck the deadening needle too far and into my bursal sac and I was crippled for months as a result. This time, like the second time, I treated it myself and am doing fine a week later.

Live long, live healthy, live happy!

DQ

"The doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease."
- Thomas Edison

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)