CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thanks Aharleygyrl!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

Google Advertisement
Aharleygyrl Views: 9,792
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 896,004

Re: Thanks Aharleygyrl!

boy, you got me.  i am a college graduate, had 5 yrs of college, and never had a chemistry or physics class or anything that would help me understand any of what they wrote.  i will ask that question to Dave and see if he wants to address it.  but, he feels it is pretty cut and dried.  all i know is when i asked for him to critique Dr. Laidler, he got together with collegues in the top of their field to write the rebuttal.  it was a consenses between them.  i just pretty-much figured it was scientifically sound, at that point.  i'm not smart enough to argue any science concerning it.  here are the names of those who contributed to the rebuttal. if you look them up, their backgrounds are quite impressive.  sorry i am not much help. 

THE SCIENTIFIC REBUTTAL BY DRS AND CHEMISTS AT THE TOP OF THEIR PROFESSION
REBUTTAL:

Quackbuster's Analysis Fails Scientific Scrutiny:

Opinions of: Vimy, M.J., Haley, B.E., Eichman, R. and Kennedy, D.C. (2006)

the names are murray vimy, boyd haley, roger eichman, and david kennedy.  if you want to google them, just type dentistry with their name and you should find more on them. 

Torrie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)