CureZone   Log On   Join
The best way to get a high anti oxidant cascade

dennishardyND Views: 1,452
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 893,824

The best way to get a high anti oxidant cascade

the best way to get a high anti oxidant cascade wih no trouble is with Juice Plus

A personal letter for you from Dennis Hardy ND, PhD
ABOUT:
Juice Plus+
Whole Food Nutrition
WHY AM I TAKING AND RECOMMENDING JUICE PLUS+ ?
> 1 IN 3 Americans will have cancer in their lifetimes; 20 years ago it was 1 in 10
> The Framingham study demonstrated that people who eat 6 servings a day of fruits and vegetables have
44% less risk of stroke; 9 servings a day yields a 66% reduction
> A large study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) showed that 5 servings a week of green leafy vegetables cut the risk of macular degeneration, the most frequent cause of blindness in people 65 and over by 43%
> The National Cancer Institute recommends 5-9 servings a day of raw fruit and vegetables to help prevent lung, breast, colon, prostate cancers (by 50%)
> The American Heart Association recommends 5-9 servings of fruits and vegetables a day also to slow down the atherosclerotic process and prevent heart disease and stroke...Yet, 95% of Americans are not getting 5-9 servings of fruits and vegetables a day! And if they were, they would be spending around $5.00 - $15.00 a day on fruits and vegetables. Actually, only $1.77 a week is spent by an individual for fruits and vegetables and, worse yet, only $7.07 a week is spent for a family of four

And CHILDREN? 1 in 2 will develop heart disease; 1 in 3 will develop cancer! Degenerative diseases of the aged are now evidenced in children. ADD and ADHD are on the rise! WHY? A study of 3112 children grades 2-6 proved almost 1/2 didn’t eat even 1 fruit or vegetable in a day!
FOOD IS FUEL and they are running on empty!

ARE JUST ANY FRUITS AND VEGETABLES OK? No and here is why:
They need to be RAW because enzymes are only found in RAW foods. Enzymes act as catalysts for the 10,00 functions per seconds that the cells themselves undergo. They strengthen the immune system, defy aging and detoxify the body. Cooking (118 - 122 degrees) destroys the life quality of enzymes. Meat is cooked, milk and juices are pasteurized (a heating then cooling process), grains are baked and nuts are roasted. Fruits and vegetables are about the only other sources of enzymes and even then we cook most of them.
VARIETY is important because everyone absorbs nutrients differently, kind of like medications. Your body may absorb calcium beautifully from broccoli, but I may need to get it from spinach. Kale is the number one anti-cancer vegetable and I don’t eat it, do you? since each fruit and vegetable has a unique composition of phytochemicals, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and trace elements, and since every part of the body has unique nutritional needs, and since most people eat the five fruits and vegetables they like, they may be missing some important nutrients.
Not only does a VINE RIPENED tomato taste delicious, but also the bright red coloring is proportional to the number of phytochemicals within. Vine-ripening not only creates MORE nutrients, but those nutrients CHANGE so they are absorbed better.
Produce needs to be FRESH! Five days after picking approximately 75% of the nutrients are lost! Most (ALL?) of the produce in the market is at least 2 weeks old!

Juice Plus+ is REAL FOOD: It is composed of 17 RAW fruits and vegetables and grains which are grown in nutrient dense soil, allowed to ripen on the vine and picked and processed within 1-2 days! It was developed to fill the GAP between quality and quantity of what you and I ACTUALLY eat and what we NEED to eat for good health!
You are getting the nutritional equivalent of six pounds of RAW fruits and vegetables every day from just four capsules (take 2 in the AM and take 2 in the PM).
In my twenty+ years of practice I have never seen such results in such a simple, convenient, inexpensive form. I take juice plus+ and so does my family, we feel great. We see the healing results good nutrition has on a sick body. I want you to have a long and healthy life that’s why I use and recommend Juice Plus+

FOR INFORMATION GO TO MY WEB SITE; Juiceplus.com/+dh95210
Or call me, DR DENNIS HARDY ND, PhD at 508-643-0622

http://www.juiceplus.com/nsa/pages/Home.soa?site=dh95210

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)