CureZone   Log On   Join
Helicobacter Pylori

dave3d Views: 3,275
Published: 20 y

Helicobacter Pylori

Hello forum.

My father who suffers from chronic airways disease has also been diagnosed with Helicobacter pylori, after over a year I may add. Partly his fault at being very stubborn as regards Doctors and partly the fault of the NHS at taking 8 months to give him a blood test. He was treated with the mandatory Antibiotics and his massively swollen stomach went down to normal allowing him to breathe again. Trouble is it came back and now he has the swollen stomach again. It's big and stops his diaphragm form being able to do it's job.
The doctors gave him the same treatment but this time it didn't work. I've read that you can't do this with Helico. It won't react to the same treatment twice. The doctors seem quite useless to be honest.

I'd love to get any help possible. ie suggestions or UK clinics that may be able to help. We are getting a bit desperate really. He can't move at all at the moment.

thanks in advance

Dave

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)