CureZone   Log On   Join
35% Off on Hu-Mana-Tea RIGHT NOW - One Time Only Sale

humaworm Views: 1,583
Published: 17 years ago

35% Off on Hu-Mana-Tea RIGHT NOW - One Time Only Sale

The supplier where I get my burdock root made a BIG MISTAKE! He sent me 10,000 pounds instead of my usual 2,500! Good grief - we have burdock root EVERYWHERE! I was more cost effective for me to go ahead and keep it instead of having to pay for the return shipping cost.

So here is what we came up with. We are putting the HU-Mana-Tea on sale right now because the formula contains cut burdock root. Cut root does not have to be ground into powder for this tea whereas the burdock root in HUMAWORM has to be ground. The Hu-Mana-Tea also uses much more burdock root and that's why I decided to put it on sale.

The regular price is $45.95 and the sale price is $29.87 that is a savings of $16.08. This will only be on sale until the stock goes back down to where it needs to be - I have no idea how long this will take.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.050 sec, (1)