CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: re: ionic foot bath? Very interesting findings?

CHESTA Views: 4,114
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 889,879

Re: re: ionic foot bath? Very interesting findings?

I did some research on these ionic footbath devices and found they had won a nobel prize. I still wasn't impressed, especially at the crazy prices everyone was asking and all kinds of brands coming out laying claim to fame. For those outrageous prices I could get round trip ticket to India and get the best ayurvedic treatments anyone can get, or purchase youngliving oil kit.

One of my godbrothers conducted some tests. Most results were most unimpressive, however beyond the murky water "they say" come from you. Most of that murkiness comes from the metal plates through the electric process and rusting (not the person).

Back to the however part, we ran a number of clients through the bathing process and we did live blood cell analysis BEFORE and AFTER the footbaths. The Blood of everyone was significantly cleaner, healthier, and more active after the footbath. I tested this on
myself and even did 7 treatments, all with success. (but at what price.)

50$ a treatment is far to much and the overall price of the machine is way too much. A really great machine could be easily produced for $55 to 150 and the plates thats dissintigrate into the water after 50 to 100 uses can be replaced for 1 to 10 dollars. After most of the tests one of the plates was reduced to ash on the 71st treatment.... the next test was to replace the metal plates which cost 70$ from the manufacturer or 8$ in parts from homedepot and an hour or two of labor. We opted for cold milled steel, the regular kind. We did not want the antirust stuff because it has zinc in it and could leak toxins. I figure the toxins would be treated by the ions, but better safe than sorry. The reason the manufacturer says do not use on clients that have cuts on feet... I would presume, to prevent exposure of rust to wounds. I had some cuts and did the process anyways. cuts from running around barefoot alot, ps the secondary feature of feet are to help detox excess toxins from the body. The cuts stung for a little bit, but was tolerable. The footbath was worth it and essential oils applied when finished, very nice.

We found a machine for 500$ and the plates are easy. everyone likes using it and even looking at their blood cleansing through a TV thats hooked up to a microscope.

It's worth it, but better to wait for better prices..

Cesta

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)