CureZone   Log On   Join
The Parasite Litmus Test

Azurite Views: 1,828
Published: 17 years ago

The Parasite Litmus Test

The human mind has become fascinated with its ability to avoid the truth about parasites. Parasite fallout and its effects on the human body are a bonanza for the health product industry and medical community. Billions are spent on researching conditions that in many cases could be treated with simple detox procedures for metals and parasites. All of the cancer research has a P.H.D. on the end. (Piled Higher and Deeper).

When I visit a website carrying a line of products with fancy names for treating fancy named conditions, and is promoting testing for hair, urinary, hormones, immune system, blood sugar, muscles and joints, male or female conditions, digestion or elimination etc., saying nothing about what causes any of the long list of conditions nor mentioning anything about parasites, then I see that parasites will outlast humans, continue to wreak havoc, and ultimately triumph at the end of the day.

Now when I visit a health site and there is no mention of parasites then I start thinking of myself as a Humawaorm fanatic.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.080 sec, (1)