CureZone   Log On   Join
TESTIMONIAL ~ two more people said "You look great" today

squave Views: 3,528
Published: 17 years ago

TESTIMONIAL ~ two more people said "You look great" today

It's day 7 on Lugol's, and I'm thinking I might be able to get used to people telling me I look great. It sure wasn't happening before. Another person today said, "You're glowing." I guess it's OK to get some positive attention once in a while. :-)

I'm totally sold on the salt loading idea now, and have started doing it three times during the day. Only doing it twice still leaves me with an occasional detoxification headache, and the extra salt isn't hurting me - I took my blood pressure today, and it was the lowest I've measured it in 4 years, 117/72, which is fine by me. The highest I've ever seen it was 129/75, almost exactly a year ago, not exactly super high.

I'm continuing to feel warm, happy and focused for the first time in ages, and my favorite part is waking up in the morning early instead of late, and energized instead of achy and sluggish. The only minor drawbacks have been periodic lower back pain (not out of the ordinary), headaches (prevented very well by the salt loading) and some skunky nervous perspiration, which has been easy enough to wash off, and shouldn't stick around very long based on what I've read here. I'm glad that stuff is coming out, whatver it is.

I'm following the rest of the suggestions here regarding vitamin C, selenium (as selenomethionine) and magnesium, and see how it all works well together. I've really gotten into the niacin flush as well - turning red and tingly and burning all over - that's what I call living!

The rediscovery of Iodine and its role in health by the folks on this forum feels tremendously important. I want to go back and tell everyone on the various other candida, fibromyalgia, hypoglycemia and adrenal fatigue forums I've frequented through the years how good Iodine is, but I remember how most of us had blinders on, only wanting to focus on one protocol to the exclusion of all else, and I doubt that has changed.

If they're supposed to find their way here, they will.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.076 sec, (1)