CureZone   Log On   Join
Sick

yellowbirdmom Views: 3,749
Published: 17 y

Sick

I was on day 20 of Humaworm (Friday) when, after coming home from work, I started to feel as if a truck had just hit me. I laid down with my head spinning. I was very light-headed and my abdomen was on fire. Diohrea (I never could spell that word) was the name of the game for the next 2 days. The only time I left the bed was to get to the bathroom. I removed several rather large blood clots from my head. My heart raced and I was afraid to move because I might make it race more. My husband told me later that I had really weird bumps all over my legs. Another thing that is strange is, before I got sick on Friday, my right shoulder was aching. I thought I was getting carpal tunnel. Now, today, the pain is gone from there. But now I have a pain in my lower left chest.

Can I stop now and try again in 90 days or will that mess things up. Or, just pick up where I left off as soon as I feel better (glutton for punishment I guess) I was really getting alot of flukes out, quite a few as a matter of fact, so I don't want to give up now. I'm too close to success

Carol

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)