CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: liquid chlorophyll!!!

b2reflect Views: 15,296
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 884,619

Re: liquid chlorophyll!!!

Hey Tasha,

have you been checked for your blood iron levels? Mine were soooo low that the doctor asked how was I getting around? I told her all I was doing was going to work and coming home and doing Little to Nothing. Fortunately my son was a teenager and could cook, if absolutely necessary. Mostly, I would buy take out and then come home and lay around until time to go to sleep. This was a few years back.

She gave me iron, actually I had to supplement 2-3 times a day with iron. My need was very great. Fortunately, for me, I did not get constipated. Actually, quite the opposite. For the first time in a while, I was having BMs a little more 'normal'. My energy went up (some)...was still bleeding...after my partial hysterectomy, they found Several cysts and removed and checked them for any abnormalities. I have several iron tests since then (2-2005)and with the exception of the first one, they have come back "normal". I do not take iron supplements anymore.

It is possible if your blood iron is that low, it may have something to do with your dark circles. I must add here though, my circles did not get better after my iron evened out. I think when my diet gets healthy, my circles will be 'cured'.

As for the chlorophyll, it has been a while since I have used that to be able to say anything about it. I am going to begin taking it next week again, in my morning drink. So, I may be able to say something about it, at a later date.

Beth

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)