CureZone   Log On   Join
It's WORKING

horsezan Views: 93,959
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 881,379

It's WORKING

I can't believe it. Anyone suffering with "chronic" folliculitis, etc, really ought to look into mites. I cannot believe how amazingly everything is cleared up. Wow.

I'm using borax (the 20 Mule Team kind in the laundry section). Sometimes I make a solution of it with hydrogen peroxide and let it sit on my head for 15 minutes, sometimes I just throw a 1/4 cup into my shampoo and scrub, but either which way, I am telling a DEFINITE difference in my scalp and my skin.

I still haven't recieved the Orange TKO I ordered, but I've read that it's an equally powerful mite killer. I have also ordered some orange essential oil from Young Living, as I have read that something in the orange kills them. I also haven't recieved the products I ordered from demodexsolutions.com, but plan on using those on my family when they arive, just to be on the safe side and prevent any outbreaks, re-infection, etc.

I have no idea if my mites are a weird kind of animal mite that somehow found a home in me, or if they're demodex mites that just went crazy on me. Either which way, I don't really care because I just want them dead. :)

I have tried SO many things that would kill any bacteria or fungus...and have been really perplexed...so considering that it may be mites and seeing it respond so positively to a mite treatment is SO exciting! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.137 sec, (1)