CureZone   Log On   Join
That is great! Here is what "cured" me:

Views: 13,931
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 8,790

That is great! Here is what "cured" me:

It is great to hear your success story! I came to this board for the same reason--I hope someone will benefit from the same treatment I received. My routine might be more "typical" then yours in that it used traditional medications:

I was using doxycyclin and erythromycin gel and it did almost nothing. Last may I went to the dermotologist who started a new treatement with me:

Morning:
-Wash face thoroughly with anti-bacterial (mild!) soap. Use hands only. He told me to never touch my face with anything but my clean hands. Don't rub hard. Just spend 5 minutes or so gently cleaning with your hands and the soap.
-Dry and then apply BENZYsomething (that stuff you refrigerate).
-Take 1 cephalexin, orally

Night:
-Wash again, as before.
-Dry and then apply differin.
-Take 1 cephalexin again.

I did that for a couple weeks and almost no new blemishes were forming. A couple weeks later I went back and he told me to do it for another three months. I am nearing the end of those three months and I have had almost no new blemishes form--it is just a matter of the old stuff healing and fading, which it is doing very nicely. I just hope this works for some of you. I did not expect results this good from the way my face was before.... Wish you the best....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)