CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why I do NOT listen to Glaxony!

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 29,954
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 874,469

Re: Why I do NOT listen to Glaxony!

Bloodroot saved my life, but only when I took it internally. You cannot take black salve internally.

It took my troublesome painful itching warts off, but the problem came back a few months later. The skin around the scars began to itch and a spot in the middle of the scar started stinging. I had to clean the toxins out of my entire system or die.

If I had taken a systemic approach first, instead of trying to go for a quick fix, I wouldn't have any scars.

Most people need to clean the toxins out of their system anyway. There is a high rate of recurrance in scar tissue. It may work just fine for a lot of people. But be sure to read the book Cancer Salves by Ingrid Neimann before you decide on a treatment. And look at all the pictures. And read all the instructions. You have to care for the eschar properly or it will cause big problems.

Too many people do not realize they have to put vasoline around the edges to get the eschar to come out. I tried vitamin e oil. It did not work. The scab dried up. That is bad news.

Too many people end up panicking and going to the emergency room because they don't fully understand how to care for the eschar. Too many people are scarred unnecessarily, when there is a way to avoid it by treating systemically, and they need to get the toxins out of their body anyway.

When you call for help, purveyors of salve are hesitant to give you very much information. They are afraid. There is not enough support. I treated a spot on my back. I could barely reach it to clean it. I'm single. I paid my maid to clean it for me. She almost threw up when the eschar came out. It is not for sissies.

Know what you are doing, before you do it. You will have bad scarring. Why scar yourself if you can treat systemically, clean out your system and get rid of it without a scar?

Perhaps there certain kinds of warts or moles that are more prone to be skin level and skin deep only, but I haven't heard of that. Most people need to take a systemic approach anyway.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.074 sec, (1)