CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What kind of tapeworm was that?

fledgling Views: 18,788
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 876,497

Re: What kind of tapeworm was that?

Maybe the best kind of tapeworm is the dead, and out, kind.

Not to be sarcastic, but a critter to show and tell begs the question, doesn't it?

...How the heck did you get it HERE...dead and finished?

I mean, that's a very old tapeworm...how did you get it out of its former cosy home?

Wouldn't it just be fine if one nasty old critter, dead, were to shoot down any ideas about limiting access to herbs and home remedies?

Wouldn't it be exciting to reward all the 'bush medicine' people who have labored long and alone to discover the things we need to know?

Think of all the moms and pops who figured out how to help their babes with what was at hand...all the way back to caveman days...everywhere they walked on this planet.

Heroes, every one.

And those who read here, and never post, due to shyness.

Heavens...I've been called 'new age', as a slur, by someone who should know better.

I was thoroughly surprised. Me? 'NEW AGE'? I'm still trying to deal with the OLD age!

People should be appreciated for the contributions they make, especially the ones they make out of their interests and even loves. Those are the ones we do best, you know, all of us; the things we are 'gifted' at, the things we can't NOT do because they belong to our hearts.

Hooray for dewormers!!! Brave, brave people!

F.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.117 sec, (1)