CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chlamydia where has it come from ?????

bootnumlock Views: 1,937
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 87,509

Re: Chlamydia where has it come from ?????

We are in your exact situation (save that i am the husband posting in this instance)....

been married 9 years, 3 kids and both faithful. I have been doing extensive research on this and it does appear that Chlamydia can live relatively un-detected for a very long time. Especially if the test for it is not run.

we are both on anti-biotics for a while and will be using condoms until the all clear is given. We both can site cases in our younger lives where it could be possible that one or both were in situations where we could have contracted this little gem.

if you marriage has a solid base of trust and you can actually speak to your spouse about this new twist in your relationship without anyone getting defensive -- my guess would be that everyone has been faithful and this is just one of those un-detected cases that has recently come to the surface.

men are definitely pigs (speaking in generalizations) but since i am the pig that did not cheat in my situation and i trust my wife.. i have to stick up for the good ones out there.

I hope everything works out for the best :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)