CureZone   Log On   Join
Has it gone away?

jack012 Views: 8,466
Published: 20 y

Has it gone away?

about a month ago i got diagnosed with chlamydia + Gonorrhea. So they gave me Doxycycline and some sort of shot. I finished all the medicine but i still had a very lil bit of discharge. It was not noticeable but the tip of the penis would 'peel apart' as if something was making it stick together this was not visible though. The tip of my uretha was also kinda tingling. So i went back and got tested again (ten days after taking the medicine) and it came back negative. But right before the cotton swab they had taken a urine sample. All other tests for STI's came back negative also. I went back again because i still was having sames issues and the doc thought i might have trichomoniasis so they gave me Erythromycin and Metronidazole. I am almost done and i am lil bit better but not 100%. Now i have some joint pain and pelvic pains but i am a male. The pelvic pain might be from the Antibiotics . The joint pain i have sometimes because the lack of exercise. I have had joint pain before. I get joint pain in the knee and ankles. Is it possible that i still have c+g. The test did come back negative but maybe that was becuase my urine washed it away? The person i contracted it from is from asia and i hear there are strains that are resistant to Antibiotics . Is it possible that i have an incurable strain? should i ask for azithromycin. What is the most effective Antibiotics .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)