CureZone   Log On   Join
I am...

rudenski Views: 2,705
Published: 17 years ago

I am...

just wanted to pass along my conversation with Yah this morning while I was contemplating your request for me to pray for you:

Don't worry so much about this world...death has been conquered and swallowed up in life...You are more than just the life you are living right now...I know you before you were born...before you entered your mother's womb...You struggle because you chose to struggle...you also chose the situation you are in right now...You have a mind constrained by constraints you put on it....You also have a body with constraints you put on it...You have your beautiful spirit...so now turn what you have into what you desire for your mind and for your body...Forgive yourself of all harm you have caused in the past with your body and your mind... I am...

I hold nothing against you...It is you who are hard on yourself...Quit the dialogue in your head where you take shots at yourself and insult yourself...Don't think that I am thinking those damning thoughts about you...You are my child and I love you at least as much as I loved you before you were born...But more love has been added from the life you have lived in your world...I am...

I want you to let go of your negative self-criticism and when you start to be down on yourself... look to your idealized you and see who you could be rather than the mistakes you are making and the harm you have caused....The greatest gift you can give to me is for you not to punish yourself day in and day out for your weaknesses but instead...I smile and angels rejoice and sing when you...even you...turn from your weakness and stand up for what is good and right...good is that which you would have done if you had remembered your special gifts and right is not some place of self-rightous anger but the gentle still voice of doing what you know spreads love...In that quiet place where you will remember...without the confusion...what you came into this world to do...I am...

In a place of loving-kindness... start acting as if you are living your plan for yourself and the heavens will open up and meet you on your way to your path to what it is you desired when you left my side...to live your life...in the body you chose...with the mind you chose...in the place and time you chose...here and now...It is your time to give who you are...your idealized you...to the world as there is no time here in heaven...You are where you are and what you are but time ends and where time ends you will be free of whatever heartaches you have and you will be you without the self-abuse you give yourself...Draw closer to me and I will draw closer to you...I am...

When you wake up...see your idealized you going through your day...and walk in the steps of who you are before you were born and add only the goodness of what you can be today to the steps you make today. When your body and mind rebel...overcome their rebellion and you will be an overcomer... I am...rudi but you can put your name at the end of I am...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.114 sec, (2)