Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
evergreen13 Views: 3,101
Published: 17 years ago

My Humaworm Experience

Well, I finished my 30-days of Humaworm. I have to say I miss it because it's been like a security blanket for me. I feel HW has helped a lot, but feel I still need more cleansing to be sure. I plan to explore other alternative herbs and do a liver flush in a couple of weeks.

My experience with Humaworm has had its ups and downs:

BMs: My BMs ran the gamut from floating and greasy to bulky sinkers, to lots of small "squiggly-forms", to orange, back to bulky sinkers.

PMS: After one month on HW, I had no PMS symptoms. I am also perimenopausal and my periods were 21 days apart. Now my period has resumed back to the 28-day cycle.

Appetite: Before HW, my appetite was low and I always had a feeling of fullness. I went from low appetite to ravenous to no appetite to now moderate.

Liver: I wrote in one post of how HW helped my liver. I used to feel pangs in my liver/gallbladder whenever I ate a fatty meal. Now I can eat a fatty meal with little to no pressure from my liver/gallbladder.

Digestion: My digestion has improved. I have less gas and acid reflux. I think HW helped along with a healthy diet consisting of whole foods (nothing processed), plain yogurt and kefir, raw ACV , and raw fruits and veggies.

Insomnia: My sleeping has improved though I still have restless, wakeful nights. Sometimes I can fall asleep without taking any herbal sleeping aids, sometimes I can't. Before HW, I had insomnia all the time no matter what I took.

Skin: Noticed some long-standing lesions (which I think could be solar kelatosis)are slowly healing.

Other Symptoms: I was hoping HW would eliminate the floaters in my eyes, but alas, I still have them. My finger nails are still ridged (indicating malabsorption), but I hope in time my nails will grow stronger and the ridges will vanish. I also still have a coated tongue, so still need to work on eliminating Candida.

From reading other people's posts, HW keeps "giving" long after taking it, so I'm hoping to see other results.

I realize HW is not a magic pill. It's a good product and one part of the healing process. At least now I feel I've made progress and am in better shape. The rest is up to me maintaining a healthy lifestyle and continuing cleansing my body.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.052 sec, (2)