CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Inexpensive EMF Field Detector for Home, office

micah45 Views: 3,143
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 874,543

Re: Inexpensive EMF Field Detector for Home, office

what kind of head set are you using? I read that the usual ones with wire to the ear piece actually pick up and channel more electromagnetic radiation into the ear and head. there are ones available that have an air tube that channels sound to the ear, and since there is no wire it eliminates 98% of the radiation. I got one for my daughter and the sound is very good quality.

I still wonder how could it be confirmed that the Cell Phone diodes work, or which ones work. I purchased 3 of a certain kind for my family's Cell Phone s, and noticed other types available as well. I'm getting a combo meter for measuring electromagnetic radiation from Cell Phone and household sources. However, if I understand this correctly, the diodes don't stop the radiation they change it to non harmful wavelengths, so the meter would still pick it up.

any thoughts on that?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)