CureZone   Log On   Join
trust is good, but your health is more important

smallmadness Views: 2,319
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 87,441

trust is good, but your health is more important

YOU CAN ONLY GET CHLAMYDIA THROUGH SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH AN INFECTED PERSON. If you did not cheat on your boyfriend and you are absolutely positive he did not cheat on you, then either one or the both of you had it before you ever came into contact with each other. Chlamydia is sneaky disease and can lay dormant in your body with no symptoms at all for a long time. My best advice then, is to get both of you treated the sooner the better. If you do not do something about the Antibiotics soon, you will wind up sterile (infertile) and you may experience a full range of secondary problems. And once you have been treated, get RETESTED and refrain from all sexual contact with anybody until you do so. I was also diagnosed not long ago with chlamydia and gave it to my boyfriend. Fortunately for me, I experienced symptoms early (many women never experience the symptoms)and got treated along with my boyfriend. Our relationship weathered my bad decision and we are stronger for it. He forgave me and I have finally forgiven myself. Be warned, though, that one treatment with me apparently did not work. I took my Antibiotic and it didn't kill it, because now, 5-6 months later, I still have it. I am taking Antibiotics again. I will have to get retested in a month to make sure I am completely clear. I am guessing that the treatment didn't work for one of us and because we don't use condoms, either of us could have reinfected the other. So again, the advice is...GET TREATED, BOTH OF YOU. Then, if you can't refrain from sex (and it is hard) USE A CONDOM. Then get RETESTED. I would get retested 2x to be on the safe side before having sex without a condom again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)