CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The healing crisis is not a crisis,it is a blessing

plzchuckle Views: 1,528
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 873,145

Re: The healing crisis is not a crisis,it is a blessing

This brings up a question:

As long and as hard as I've been cleansing, there are days when I start feeling crappy at work ... I know it's detox, the proof is in the potty ... either immesense bowel movements or dark trashy urine. My diet has really improved over the last year and half, and just eating all that raw can bring on the release of a new layer of gunk. So far the only way I've found to get thru the day is to eat some sort of junk food and slow things down so that I can perform at work. I can't do brain-fog on my job, Docta Dennis, I play mind game with peoople who write bad checks to earn my way in life, I have to stay on top of my game. Is there any "healthy" way to slow the detox down and remain functional? ... what i'm doing now is to eat a pack or 2 of crackers out of the machine ... I KNOW that this is just replacing what I'm trying to rid my body of!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)