CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Grey Hair

kathryn101 Views: 6,907
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 873,196

Re: Grey Hair

Hi lovemykids...A good B Complex will reverse your graying hair. Or at least it does on most people. I'm 60 and my husband is 61 and we've both been ask if we
color our hair. Before my husband retired, he worked at the local plant & the guys
were always wanting to know what he put on his hair because it looked so natural.
He'd laugh and say, it looks natural because it IS natural. He started writing
the vitamin down for them and several took it.

We take Twin Lab B complex vitamins. It's the Pantothenic Acid and Folic Acid
in there that affects the hair color. Now we don't do it just for our hair...we
used to take it because the B Vitamins are so good for us...but since we're in to
juicing so much now, we take very few supplements. And the juicing...even though
we're getting B vitamins...doesn't keep our hair dark like the supplement did. We're both beginning to get a little salt and pepper look...as we both have very
dark hair. I just asked him the other day if he thought we should go back on the
supplements for a while (it usually takes about 6 weeks if you're consistent)...but
he said "Absolutely not...nothing looks more UN-NATURAL that an old person with
black hair." :-) So we're letting our hair go gray naturally.

I don't know if you know this or not...but you should never take a B Complex on
an empty tummy...it will probably give you a woozie tummy. Just take it after your
biggest meal of the day...and if I were you, I'd take B Complex 100...instead of
B Complex 50.
Your urine will also be bright yellow while you take the supplement...so don't worry
about that.

Really, the supplements are good for some things, but I prefer getting our nutrients
through juicing. Many, many benefits to juicing.

We've had lots of experience with keeping our hair it's natural color...and also
in reversing the graying when we'd get busy and not notice we were going slightly
gray until it had happened...believe it or not. :-) We're a busy couple...what
can I say. :-) We've discovered farming after we retired...and we've found there
are NEVER enough hours in any given day. :-)

Good luck with your hair! And that B Complex vitamin will also give you a little
boost of natural energy...and that's a REALLY good thing! :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.105 sec, (2)