CureZone   Log On   Join
anyone else?

Piratepixie Views: 6,801
Published: 17 years ago

anyone else?

hi,

I am 22 year old female who was diagnosed with Costochondritis last august. at the time I had just moved to Missouri and thought it was because of me not being used to the humidity only to find out I had bronchitis and costochondritis. It was scary for me because I was alone in a state where I knew no one and I constantly felt like I was having a heart attack. I went to the emergrancy room so many times positive that they were forgetting something.

I moved back to California after my internship and I still have costochondritis. I have it everyday. Part of which I think is because I have cerebral palsy and walk with crutches and use so much of my upper body strength on a daily basis. My doctor put me on well three kinds of meds if you count the sleeping pills I take to help me sleep at night. but the Nipoxin has stopped working so I mostly take Viccedin. but such is the case tonight I took it and it hasn't worked and I am having severe pain.

I was glad to find that there are other people out there that are sort of going through what I am. exspecially seeing as most people think I am crazy,

I was just wondering a few things: does your pain seem to be different almost every time? I swear every time it starts its a different kind of pain. Thats why I always worry and run to the ER so many times.

Also for me it seems to get worse when I am riding in the car and in the movie theatre......weird huh?

anyways thanks for listening its 3:30 in the morning and I feel as if I am having a heart attack, I want to sleep but the pain is so bad.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.104 sec, (1)