CureZone   Log On   Join
liver flush

Views: 1,954
Published: 22 y

liver flush

I'm new to this forum but not new to the liver flush. From what I'm reading here some of you seem to be doing your Liver Flushes quite frequently. I just finished a flush after 3 weeks of taking Gold Coin Grass to soften the stones. I've had this persistent pain between my shoulder blades but mostly on the right side. I was told it was probably some big stones that could not pass through so I took the GCG. To my dismay, I hardly passed anything. Some pea-sized, a few more slightly larger and still the pain persists. Oh yes, I also was taking malic acid during this time. I felt no discomfort whatsoever during the flush but I also didn't get the desired results like what I got from my first flush a year ago. The results were immediate! More energy than I could remember ever having; I started losing weight like it was melting off; and I was sleeping through the entire night. I have not had a flush like that since. Anybody have any suggestions?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)