CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question for JuniperBerry

Views: 2,934
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 87,334

Re: Question for JuniperBerry

Hi, Lumpy!

Thank you for looking at my pictures!

I passed a fairly large stone 1.5 x 1.5 cm with my very first flush. On my second flush, I got a stone that was 1.8 cm x 1.2 cm.

I used the Hulda Clark recipe. I do believe it is very effective. However, for my last flush, (my sixth flush), I used almond oil with lemon and orange juice, instead of olive oil and lemon. It produced just as phenomenal results. (I passed a 1 inch by 9/16 inch or 2.5 cm x 1.5 cm stone! That's the one in the picture you saw.)

You can find details of my first flush at:
//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=90&i=215
//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=90&i=216

Here is an excerpt from my first flush:

At 10:30 I passed one big stone (1.5 x 1.5 cm), 3 med stones, 14 small stones, with a few “tinies” in the toilet. But MOST importantly, I passed what I believe is the blockage from my gb duct! It was tan and came out in 2 long skinny pieces with deep ridges carved into them (one of them was curved, like it fit into the duct where it curves), and 9 smaller tan pieces! I was dancing all over my tiny bathroom after I saw those pieces!!

I had lots of prayer support for this first flush, and I did everything I had read that I should do, and this is where my healing began. I'm not there yet, but I'm still plugging along. What a difference in my life now, though! I have so much more energy!! I'm actually living life again, instead of just existing.

I hope you are able to benefit and be encouraged by this site as so many of us have been!

Juniper Berry

:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)