CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Happydog, you cost me some sleep

happydog Views: 4,200
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 871,708

Re: Happydog, you cost me some sleep

Well I take that as high praise indeed, coming from you. Your jokes are always the best on here.

I thought that was really funny too. I printed it out, mounted it on posterboard and hung it by a pretty ribbon on the wall of my exercise room. It reminds me of the time I talked my sister into taking a bikram yoga class where you do yoga for an hour and a half in a 100+ degree room. It was our first yoga experience and in fact 30 years since our last exercise class. After it was over and we managed to drag ourselves out to the car she said she would have beat me to death if only she could raise her arm. We never went back but I still enjoy wearing my cute new yoga outfit, especially when I'm laying on the sofa eating chocolate cake :)

Isn't it fun to go to bed every night with someone that happy? You are a lucky man!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)