CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dark Circles

Lynn Views: 7,102
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 87,003

Re: Dark Circles

Dear Dark Circles,
It's a drag isn't it? I had puffy eyes and dark circles that gradually cleared up. I still have some dark circles, but it is gradually fading with each flush. I have done 6 and will do another tonight at the full mood.
You need to be patient. Remember how long it took to develop the circles and dark skin around the eyes. I first remember my dark circles becoming a problem not just when I had not gotten enough sleep around 1978. I couldn't figure out why suddenly I was noticing darker circles. I never made the connection to my liver until I read somewhere that artichoke hearts would help dark circles. Then I noticed on many health food store gall stone herbal supplements artichoke is listed the clean the liver and g-bladder. Soooo there you go. It means a bogged down liver/digestive system.
Good Luck, Lynn

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)