CureZone   Log On   Join
** RE: Bowel Cleanse and/or Alk Drink?

LD Di Views: 10,870
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 865,518

** RE: Bowel Cleanse and/or Alk Drink?

Why not use the alk drink with psillium bowel cleanse, and incorporate it into the rest of ML's PH balancing? This should more effectively evict the unwanted residents of digestive tract.

BTW, since starting to use the alk drink and detox baths, I no longer seem to need to do enemas, bowel cleanses, parasite cleanses, or take anything for the candida I had for YEARS!

This improvment happened quite quickly, within a month. Perhaps because I was able and willing to spend considerable time studying what to do, documenting what I did, asking questions and adjusting my regimen (as ML recommends!!!)

Added benefits: No longer need adrenal suppliments and have been able to cut my dose of Armour Thyroid. Goal is to GET OFF IT and have normal energy, no cold sensitivity, resonably normal body temp. (Mine had been low for YEARS!!)

One caution, though: I would recommend that anyone who is older and or has spent a lot of time being sedentary get a wrist cuff blood pressure monitor. I find that my BP, which used to be low, is now all over the charts as my adrenals and thyroid kick in and I attempt to optimize the ratio of alkalizing ingedients.

My longer term goal is to re alkalyse to the point that I am no longer significantly chemically sensitive. For the first time, this seems to be a real possibility, not just a passionate hope or dream...using less time, money and energy than other alleged solutions. NB: All this while living in the 10th dirtiest urban area in the USA, in a neighborhood full of woodburning stoves! No move, just air cleaners, the ML protocol, oil pulling, and 10-20 yr old alpine/ecoquest air cleaners in my (very cluttered and dirty) home! No trying one expensive professional after another until broke and homeless!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)