CureZone   Log On   Join
Need advice if flush would help

Views: 1,211
Published: 22 y

Need advice if flush would help

Had my gallbladder out 4 years ago. Pretty uneventful since then – pain every once in awhile, but not very often. I really didn’t watch what I ate very well. About a month ago I started getting bad pain – in my side and in my back. I also started having bad diarrhea – yellow – with a lot of yellow liquid with it. The pain has gotten better and the yellow liquid has almost cleared up but the stools are still yellow with a trace of the yellow liquid with them. The stools are of a strange consistency also – seem stringy. I went to the doctor – basic blood tests are OK – I had an ultrasound and am waiting for results. I am starting to feel better – less pain – less diarrhea – but one thing concerns me - - I get this very anxious feeling, almost like a panic attack every once in awhile. This only started since I had the bad pain a month ago. It’s not happening as often, but still starts up every once in a while. I need to make this stop! Could this be related to the gallbladder pain and if so, would a flush help me with this. I’m trying to get as much information together before I go to the Docs for the results of my ultrasound (incase he suggests surgery for stones). Please help!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)