CureZone   Log On   Join
Gold Coin Grass and tooth ache?

Views: 1,987
Published: 22 y

Gold Coin Grass and tooth ache?

I have a question for anyone that has taken the Gold Coin Grass tincture for their liver. When I first started taking it at recommended dosage of 1 Tablespoon 1/2 hour before breakfast after about a day I started getting real painful pressure under the back upper and lower wisdom teeth on my left side. Then the pain also went into the left jaw. This became so painful that I was not capable of chewing on that side.

After quitting the Gold Coin the pain went away.

Do you think it was releasing poisons from my liver and the poisons were circulating through the blood and going to that area of my mouth?

After not taking it for about a month and instead I took the Chinese Bitters for about three weeks the pain went away.

Now I am taking it (GC) again and this time the pain is not as much but still there is a little pressure under a tooth on the left side...though not painful.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)