CureZone   Log On   Join
Does Aspartame multiply female MS?

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

John Cullison Views: 3,195
Published: 17 y

Does Aspartame multiply female MS?

Does Aspartame multiply female MS? - New Study Report at Neurology Conference...

By: Dr. Betty Martini, D.Hum, Founder - Mission Possible International

Monday, May 7th, 2007

About 400,000 people in the US are victims of Multiple Sclerosis (MS), a horrible autoimmune disease that devastates the central nervous system.

At the American Academy of Neurology’s annual meeting, Dr. Gary Cutter, professor of Biostatistics at the University of Alabama, said women are now four times as likely as men to get multiple sclerosis: “It started at two-to-one and is now four-to-one.” Researchers found the ratio of women-to-men is increasing by about 50 percent each decade.

The increase is more pronounced in younger people with young women especially contracting it at an accelerating rate.

“This rapid change suggests that it’s not just the disease behaving as usual,” Cutter said. “It is unfortunate, but it is an opportunity and we can use this information to learn what directions we ought to pursue.” Nicholas LaRocca, a VP at the National MS Society, said: “This is an interesting phenomenon, and I’m not sure anyone knows why it’s happening.”

MS is going through the roof and nobody knows why. As a statistician Professor Cutter deals with numbers. We thank him for his fine research. But to the victims of this dread plague it’s more than “unfortunate”, more than “an opportunity” or “an interesting phenomenon”.

It’s time for everyone to see the GORILLA in the Phone Booth.

Women, especially young women, are the greatest consumers of Aspartame laced diet colas. Aspartame is also sold NutraSweet, Equal, Spoonful, Canderel, E951, etc. This toxic chemical has long been recognized by prominent medical authorities as a neurotoxin that both mimics and precipitates multiple sclerosis. But it’s not politically correct to identify such a popular, profitable and addictive product. The producers will fight like wildcats to discredit you.

It takes guts to blow the whistle. But famous MDs have done so, among which are Neurosurgeon Dr. Russell Blaylock and Dr. H. J. Roberts. Dr Louis Elsas, former Emory University Professor of Pediatrics & Genetics, testified to Congress that aspartame, a teratogen, causes birth defects and mental retardation.

The bitter story of Kim Evans, an aspartame/MS victim:

“In high school I was a big diet soda drinker. In 1983 I became pregnant with conjoined twins, then gave birth to our son and 2 daughters. I drank lots of diet coke during pregnancy with all 3 children. Thinking white Sugar was bad for children I pushed sugar-free drinks, Crystal Lite, ice tea with Equal, and Sugar free gum to protect their teeth. By the age of about 6 my daughter was diagnosed with colitis, my son at 6 was diagnosed with severe esophogitus and my youngest daughter also developed many abdominal problems. We spent a great deal of time in Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. My son had to have back surgery due to a spontaneous stress fracture and spondylolysis.

“We spent time at Mayo clinic, Children’s Memorial Hospital in Chicago and Univ of Pennsylvania Hospital trying to get answers. My son has been diagnosed with eosinophilic esophogitus (he is allergic to all food) and cyclic vomiting, but my daughters are still struggling with intermittent abdominal pain. During this entire time artificial sweeteners were given freely to the kids. Who knows how much aspartame has played a part in their health but they were each born healthy and as the years past there health continued to deteriorate. Both of my oldest children have missed years of school and had to be on home education. Of course now, none of the children use artificial sweeteners but they have been on them for a lifetime. They have not experienced the improvements that I have but we are hopeful.”

(*snip* for clarity)

“May-March 03 MANY tests run at HUP and Presbyterian Hospital and Sheiy Eye Hospital. Symptoms rapidly increased, intermittent field of vision loss, burning in my head, extreme memory loss and fatigue, pain in right arm, joint pain, leg pain, depression, numbness began on left side, eye pain, red eyes, extreme thirst, chest pain, rapid heart beat, hives.

”I began looking into the possibility of disability through work. In the spring of 2003 was told I had central nervous system Sjogrens and possibly MS as well and needed to begin a 2 year chemo treatment of each immuran or cytoxin and should begin immediately. Told due to the decreased saliva production I should always drink diet sodas to protect my teeth. In May 2003 I informed doctors I wanted to delay my treatment until Sept because I direct a camp in the summers in Va and did not feel I could handle the treatment and face my responsibilities. I also informed the people at camp my health was rapidly deteriorating and that I wasn't sure I would be able to continue at the camp (that I had founded). Doctors strongly encouraged me not to wait for the treatment because the disease was progressing and the damage was irreversible.

”June 2003 While at camp and drinking a diet coke a dear friend, Jack Rosenquist , asked if I knew that diet coke could cause all the problems that I was having. I explained I didn't believe him but had nothing to lose so I wouldn't drink one for another year and see what happened. The only thing I had to lose was a chemo treatment I was dreading and praying to live without. In Sept. 2003 Returned to HUP neurology. Major improvements and asked by the Dr if my improvements were a result of starting my treatment. I explained my only treatment was stopping Diet Coke. My memory loss had dramatically improved, the burning in my head stopped, extreme fatigue was gone, arm pain gone, eye pain gone, loss of vision completely stopped, numbness never progressed since the day I stopped drinking diet coke and many more...

”The Doctor said the only way to prove it was to reintroduce it and see if the symptoms returned. I said NO WAY. Sept 03 to spring 04 I continued to feel good and decided that I was willing to reintroduce Diet coke for the good of others so the medical field would know the need to promote this FACT. In the spring 2004 I called the Dr and said t I was willing to reintroduce Diet coke and asked how would he like me to do it. He explained it needed to be controlled and I could only have one per day and needed to journal my reactions. After one Diet coke per day for 4 days I already had burning in my head, extreme fatigue, abdominal pain, arm pain, red eyes....the 4th day I left my daughter at school and couldn't even remember I was suppose to pick her up(that had not happened since I had stopped drinking Diet Coke). I told my Dr I cannot continue because it’s not SAFE. I never dreamed all the horrible symptoms would return so quickly.

”In Aug 2004 took my sister Roxanne to meet Betty Martini. Sister was diagnosed with MS 9/11/01. She had tremendous pain in her hand and arm. After meeting Betty took aspartame seriously and within 3 weeks had use of her hand and was pain free. This is a very concise summary. Thank you for all your work and thanks again for taking the time to meet with both Roxanne and I. Keep up the GREAT work!!!!!

Love, Kim “

Among the many injuries aspartame visits, it’s also a neurotoxin, which destroys the nervous system. To illustrate: Think of your nerves as the electric wiring in your body. Wires in your house are insulated to prevent short circuits. Our nerves are insulated with myelin sheaths. Aspartame dissolves this protection, and the nervous system “shorts out” as do bare wires when they touch.

The whole article is here.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (4)