CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I believe the PSA test is BUNK.

Views: 9,107
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 864,061

Re: I believe the PSA test is BUNK.

We're lucky, we've got a lot of folks coming on board with alot of experience. Nascent's posting looks ok to me too.

The name "prostate specific", being innacurrate is the first tip off, of what is probably yet another scam, because that antigen is NOT prostate specific. The FTC ought to do its danged job and make the medical Barons change the name so as to not be deceptive.

If the medical industry were not engaged in deceptive advertising of the name of the thing and called it by what it is known as, they would be showing the world more about what exactly CAUSES cancer in the first place, by showing that the same antigen is present in both men and women, and making it known to more MD's. We need more MD's to wake up and realize the hoodwinking they've been exposed to, like our Iodine doctors have learnt. The medical industry in this country disgusts me, but doesn't surprise me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.148 sec, (1)