CureZone   Log On   Join
Update on lil 'ol me...

Misspiggy Views: 2,670
Published: 17 y

Update on lil 'ol me...

Hi all,

After complaining about extreme exhaustion last week I thought I'd update you on my progress...

I was at 5 drops twice a day. I went off of Lugols for 2 1/2 days...it was a break from all supplements, actually.  My energy gradually came back and  I resumed Lugols with three drops twcie a day. I also watch my vitamin c intake and try to keep it up.

So far, my energy is much better and I plan on staying here and staying on Lugol's longer rather than going back to 10 drops a day. It just didn't pay...I do have a life that needs my participation, lol.

Things I have noticed:

My allergies are markedly better this year. Although I still get migraines, much of the sneezing, snifles, sinus probs, etc are NOT HERE. This is a big deal because usually my allergies get worse every year and people around me are complaining about their allergy problems. It is as though it passed over me completely. Yay!

My skin is still dry, but getting better. The KP on my arms even looks like it is going away...stay tuned. I usually do not get acne, but I did get three red bumps on my both sides of my face (cheeks/neck). They were not zits...almost like they were trying to be but never got there. I just left them alone and, while they stayed for a few days, they seem to be going away. I actually think these are toxins eliminating themselves trhough my skin.

Curious note: The red in my lips is back! I used to have highly pigmented lips, but in the past five years or so they became more pink. I had wondered why children't lips are so red and adults don't have that. I don't know the official answer, but am happy to see that my color has returned.

That's it!  Hope everyone is doing well!

MissP

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)