CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Raw milk

onthejourney Views: 5,038
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 860,657

Re: Raw milk

Nicole,

While a child with no dairy issues might do fine with some raw milk, if your son has shown allergies to it, I likely would not advise giving milk raw or pasteurized. Even small amounts can be troublesome for those sensitive to it. I believe raw milk is better because it contains enzymes that help digest it but cow's milk is still the most allergenic food on the list.

My son was dairy sensitive and now that he is 5 he can have small amounts. I still limit it though especially if I notice that he is mucousy (runny nose, cough etc). I can also tell when he is getting something that irritates him by the red angry ring he'll get around his anus. That has always been a good indication that something does not agree with him.

I make biscuits with water and mashed potatoes that are quite good with the potato water or some kind of broth.

That said, I have no access to raw milk and do not have much experience with young children consuming it. Maybe someone who has been raised in a community where raw milk is consumed might be able to offer more insight???

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)