CureZone   Log On   Join
thanks humaworm!!!

aggiepoke Views: 1,786
Published: 17 years ago

thanks humaworm!!!

You are such a precious treasure to all of us. I know you hear that all the time. But seriously...it's just overwhelming to the heart when I ponder the past 7 years of my life...snowballing in to worse health.

I started liver flushing and several months ago I passed some liver flukes and eggs. Someone turned me toward you and your products. I did your parasite cleanse and colon cleanse at the same time. I noticed some oddities and am certain 'things' were moving. I ended my cleanses over a month ago. Found a new doctor to help me restore the rest of my health...feeling great about the direction I am going in FINALLY!

But something just hit me TODAY!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!

YOUR product TOTALLY stopped ALL of my allergic reactions to seasonal stuff. I don't know 'what' it killed but something is gone! I used to get migraines, sneezes, puffy eyes....even missed work because of migraines.

But not now...I caught myself ENJOYING the smell of a bloomed out tree that I pass on my way to work. Normally, it aggrivated my allergies.

Thank you for being such a great company...please tell your staff too!! Each of you are so vital to those of us who have come clean with your products. Do you realize you are saving lives? You really are!! :) I will continue to point new customers in your direction because of the solid and precious reasons you are in this business in the first place. Glad you were convinced to do a website...otherwise I may have never found you.

THANK YOU!!!!!
Allergy Free AP

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.061 sec, (1)