CureZone   Log On   Join
Washing Baseball Caps In The Dishwasher

humaworm Views: 2,268
Published: 17 years ago

Washing Baseball Caps In The Dishwasher

We have a dishwasher but we never use it unless all of the kids and grandkids come over for Sunday dinner or for supper. To me it is slow and wastes water and energy - BUT - my friend was telling me this morning while we were having coffee that you can wash baseball caps in it.

He said just use regular dishwashing detergent and put the caps in on the regular wash cycle - then just let them air-dry. I went home this morning and washed a load of hats - I just took them out of the racks - I left them with the door open to dry - and BINGO! Clean hats that look brand new - even the grease stains on the bills came out!

Washing caps in the washing machine ruins their shape, and I have never found any other wash to wash them.

I know, this has nothing to do with parasites, but I wanted to pass this along. I wish I had known about this years ago!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.118 sec, (1)