CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver stones or just some formations of oil mixed with body juices?

justmarvin Views: 7,109
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 8,583

Re: Liver stones or just some formations of oil mixed with body juices?

Hi, I was wondering about this very thing as well. Here is what i found that kind of goes against the liver purge. Tell me what you think. Thanks!

"People who have gallstones, or think they have gallstones, are invited to "flush" them out by swallowing a concoction of 1/2 cup of olive oil, a big grapefruit, 4 tablespoons of Epsom Salts , and three cups of water.

It was a nice idea, and interesting things will appear in the toilet bowl soon after. But I'm afraid that they're not your gallstones. Here's why:

Real Gallstones are faceted polyhedra, like the ones in the picture on the links below, or else shaped like mulberries. What you'll get from the recipe are spheres. One of my correspondents describes a friend who saves the spheres and displayed them to his friends.

Real Gallstones hurt bad when they pass through the cystic and common bile ducts.

Real Gallstones sink in water. (As an autopsy pathologist, I'm very familiar with this.) The "gallstones" you'll produce from this recipe will float, as the "alternative thinkers" themselves point out. (They claim that real gallstones float, too. Liars.)

If you know a little basic chemistry, you'll realize what is happening. The Epsom Salts are magnesium sulfate, and the grapefruit contains some complex carbohydrates. When these slosh around in the stomach and small intestine, they'll form a tough film which will encase drops of olive oil. This will produce some yellowish balls which will float in the toilet.

Hulda Regehr Clark, the author of "The Cure for all Cancers" and "The Cure For HIV/AIDS" promotes this. Since she claims to have both a doctorate in naturopathy and a Ph.D. in something (the latter implying having done substantial original lab research), one would think she would have made an experiment with a real gallstone and discovered that it sinks. There's a nice photo which she took from my friend, pathologist Ed Klatt. She calls them "such small stones" though they're obviously 7-10 mm across. She thinks the stones she displayed formed in the liver and "rolled" into the gallbladder, which is silly. She says gallstones "can be of any color" which is a hoot. She also claims that the major cause of gallstones is wearing shoes.

If you want to believe these people, that is your business. If you try the purge, please chew your grapefruit up thoroughly. Otherwise, you're asking for a gastic bezoar and a trip to the endoscopist to remove the obstruction.

Gallstone cleansing
Gallstone Flush from Hulda Regehr Clark. Much of the material on these sites is identical though it's not clear who has borrowed from who."

Points brought up as a defense to the liver purge... if the liver purge is just a mixture to get these "gall stones" to appear on your stools, then how come you can get to a point where no more "stones" come out? Also, "judge by results" as they say.

However, i'd like to get a definite answer on whether or not the liver purge IS doing what it claims...and not just another placebo pill.

..justmarvin

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.187 sec, (2)