CureZone   Log On   Join
finished humaworm

ghostfalcon Views: 1,729
Published: 17 years ago

finished humaworm

I finished up my humaworm cycle with a flush last night. Probably the best flush I ever had. No adverse effects and more stones than I ever got before. I had orginally intended on doing a flush when I was done but on my own timetable, but my liver and gallbladder decided otherwise, my fault though, I pushed way past the time I should have done another one since I was feeling so great while taking the umaworm. So, when the stress hit this week from nonstop box packing to prepare for our retirement move, kids pulling me twenty different directions and my father becoming ill, the tightness in my chest set my gallbladder to spasm. It just worked out that it was my last day of the cleanse, so no bigger. With so much going on I might have put it off too long to get a benifit from the cleanse during the flush if I hadn't been given a big kick the behind.
Anyways, thanks RG, your product is fantastic and I have been passing your link to anyone that shows the slightest interest all across the country!
ghostfalcon

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.072 sec, (1)