CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can a vaginal e-coli and yeast infection delay a period?

saved1230 Views: 14,266
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 857,331

Re: Can a vaginal e-coli and yeast infection delay a period?

Kir,
That is so wonderful, I am excited for you. I wish we had that kind of help here in California, all in one place. I know it is all related also. The length of time you have suffered, well I am right there with you. I also have hypthyrodism. The doctors have not been able to straighten it out. Some of the meds don't agree with me. I know I have leaky gut. I have been tested and my hormones are a mess. I agree it is all related. You and I sound alike, down to the hair loss and being extremely ill at one time and after 18 doctors no dx. I wish I lived in Texas. You will have to let us all know how it goes once you start getting the care you need. I do have a friend right outside of Dallas, though houston is a drive from Texas it would be great to at least have a consult and then do things via phone and fax. I know that some doctors will do that for patients.
Well good luck, keep us posted, I know so many of us silently suffer daily with this uncomforable condition, and often times we give up trying to find cures.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)