CureZone   Log On   Join
Iodine Is Pure Gold!!!

Megabite Views: 4,119
Published: 17 y

Iodine Is Pure Gold!!!

I have been noticing a Bromine wash out, and/or whatever chemicals/metals/toxins that the Iodine is removing.

It's been 3 weeks for me since starting Iodine Therapy and I am presently on 7 drops (43.75 mg) of Lugol's a day. It took some adjusting of having to back off on the number of drops in between, and then adding them again. I won't go through all of the really heavy detox symptoms in this particular post, as it would be too long.

I did wake up this morning with a headache, but usually if I get the headaches they're on the left side of my head.

Presently and since I started, I sweat a lot at night and sometimes during the day, and it's a very strong sticky, sickenly sweet smelling sweat. Same smell as my Urine. Anyone else have this? I don't eat any sweets except some Honey in my Coffee in the morning.

Blech! It's smells gross, but I feel so good! It's like a weight is lifting off me, my mind is clearer and my perception is sharper, and I ACTUALLY CAN GET UP IN THE MORNING!!!
I haven't felt this good in years!

I'm actually starting to lose a little weight, my "Moon Face" is dissappearing and I notice that extra 15 - 20 lbs (in the form of swollen edema) thats been bugging me is starting to melt off.
I can actually see the cellulite-looking skin shrinking, and see more healthy skin appearing underneath. Amazing!

And the problem area in the left side of my head, which I've always related to Lyme and/or Parasites, feels like it's slowly going away too. It feels much better than it ever has. Possibly there has also been a pocket of toxins (Bromine etc.) in this area?

I'm continuing the Salt-Water loading with Vitamin C. Love that Salt-C Water, I drink lots.
It's like I crave it! I'm also taking Niacin 500 mg, Lecithin Granules (Choline-Inositol) and Selenium, along with my multi-Vitamins/Minerals.

I know it will take me awhile to wash all these toxins out, and will be upping my mgs every few days as I adjust.

I tell ya, the sickeningly sweet smell is really grossing me out, seriously it's disgusting, it appears that my system has literally been soaked in toxins. But I'm happy I'm getting the garbage out and starting to feel good.

I say Iodine is pure Gold!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (2)