CureZone   Log On   Join
My mom has gout: please help!

Views: 6,050
Published: 17 y

My mom has gout: please help!

My mom was recently diagnosed with gout and I'm concerned about her. She's almost always in some kind of pain and it's difficult for her to walk somedays. I don't know much about gout, but I've heard that if left untreated it can cause kidney damage. She's been on medication for gout before, and is going back to get more, but it doesn't seem to be helping very much. One of her toes is swollen and the size has yet to decrease. However, she also has high blood pressure, so I'm wondering if the medication she's taking for that is somehow interfering with the gout meds? She really wants to try something natural to help her gout, and possibly even cure it --- but is this possible? I've heard stories of people completely getting rid of their gout, but I can never be sure if it's true. Are there any herbs, fruits/veggies, oils, etc. that I could get for her that would help at all? Are there any cleanses that she could do that would at least improve her gout and help with pain? I would appreciate any and all help. Thanks,

S.M.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)