CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Which herb course to take?

Anne H. Views: 1,752
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 85,402

Re: Which herb course to take?

Hi:

I posted the same question last month and Bob Mantz (curezone team) responded to me with a suggestion to try the Master Herbalist course at www.gifam.org I registered for the course and received my materials a week later. I have only spent about 10 hours so far reading the materials since I have a full time career and other commitments. Like you, I want to learn for my own personal knowledge and do not plan to set up a practise (but this could change later on).

Since I am basically starting from a general knowledge base and limited free time, I felt that a structured course would be better for me. The textbooks, videos, course layout, sample tests and final exam as well as the student forum which allows one to post questions to the advisors and other students is well worth the money.

Good luck in your studies,

Anne

Bob has taken this course recently and would be a good person to answer your question.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)