CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: lavender essential oil

fledgling Views: 5,161
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 849,175

Re: lavender essential oil

My most stunning experience with Young Living lavender essential oil was when I cut into the end of an index finger, nearly to the bone.

I immediately pressed down on the cut with my thumb; then grabbed the bottle of lavender oil, and applied one drop to the open cut.

Instantly, all pain and bleeding stopped, and I promptly forgot about the injury and went back to making dinner. (I probably avoided dunking that finger, but I don't remember.)

A few days later I remembered to look at the fingertip...there was no sign it had ever been wounded.

Thought you might like to know how a very good lavender oil feels on open flesh.

Also, only a 'nose' (trained for 20 years) can tell the differences between true, properly-processed, lavender oil; lavendin, which comes from hybrid plants that don't produce seeds; and adulterated versions.

(There are at least two ways to extract lavender oil...one is slower and cooler.)

Buy from a supplier who states 'therapeutic quality'.

A kinesiologist friend says there isn't enough lavender in the world.

Plant lavender plants grown from seeds. They are quite hardy; tend to grow in nice round clumps - without care; seem to overcome grass and weeds; smell wonderful; and are great for many, many wholesome uses.

Visit a lavender farm...it's gloriously beautiful. Take pictures.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.117 sec, (1)