CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: detox, shmetox - there are worse things

wombat Views: 2,479
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 850,028

Re: detox, shmetox - there are worse things

Thanks for the reality check, Trapper. Yes, there are worse things. I sat at the bedside of my dying friend 3 years ago. She had cancer, melanoma that moved into her lymph. She chose wrongly as far as her treatment went, she went allopath. It was funny, she'd vary between juicing a lot and drinking the Essiac I sent her to binging on Sugar and, oh yeah, going for her chemo(actually, interferon, they were experimenting on her). Experiment deemed a failure as she died. I sat at her bedside, by then her hair had grown back..she looked beautiful. I told her that & her skin looked beautiful as well. She cracked "yeah, figures I'd have to DIE to get nice skin"...she was always prone to acne. I looked at her thin figure with distended belly(by then her liver had shut down, she had cancer there as well & it was in her bones too). I watched the greenish yellowish death light move through her being and she said "I don't want to die, there are things I want to do" ... she started crying. I am crying as I write this. It broke my heart to sit at the bedside of my dying friend knowing that she had not made peace with her death, that she was crying for her lost life.

And why the F%$K SHOULD she be at peace with the idea of her death? SHE WAS ONLY 31!!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)