CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chlorophyll and H202

Views: 2,774
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 833,093

Re: Chlorophyll and H202

Dear 911insidejob:

I just had to write to you - your name has had me laughing for the last 15 minutes - thanks - I really needed that and it is not only possible but probable!

Now, who uses chlorophyll with water while they ozonate - isn't it better to ozonate the water and then add the chlorophyll.

Also, does what brands do you and others use. I have bought a brand called chlorophyll by World Organics Chlorophyll. But the problem is when you take this glass bottle and tip it either into a spoon or other vessel to get the darned liquid out it spills all over the bottle and everywhere thereby losing a lot of the product.

I hate when a company does not have their contact information on the label such as website, etc. Well, after searching for half an hour on-line I finally found them under another name. I called to ask why the hell they don't put some kind of plastic dropper type cap on so that we do not lose so much product and the ole nasty bag on the phone simply, and nastily informed me that it was "cost brohibitive"...

I could have smacked her.

So, those of you who use liquid chlorophyll what brands do you use and how do you manage to get your dose without losing half the bottle's contents??

Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)