CureZone   Log On   Join
Vaccines/general immune health (kind of long)

Views: 2,132
Published: 17 y

Vaccines/general immune health (kind of long)

I had to get a hepatitis shot in order to start school this fall for a health-care related program. Prior to this, I had been following a Nourishing Traditions-style diet and doing cleanses and such, and was starting to feel really good. Seasonal allergies have all but disappeared, and almost 2 years went by without my having so much as a sniffle.

I had my first inoculation last spring, my second in mid-summer, and my third in October. Last fall I came down with a 10 day long cold that totally wiped me out. Several weeks later, another. Around the holidays I had a stomach virus, then another cold, a sinus infection, and as I write this I'm recovering from walking pneumonia. It wasn't until the pneumonia that I put two and two together and figured that the vaccine had something to do with it. I haven't started working with any patients yet, so it's not as if I'm being exposed to more microbes. As a kid I suffered from constant bronchitis, asthma, and allergies and was generally miserable and could never breathe. I felt exactly the same with this pneumonia; the only reason it was diagnosed as pneumonia is because I had an x-ray this time.

My hypothesis is that all of my childhood miseries were caused by weakening of my immune system from vaccines. I'm sure I'm not the only one; everyone knows someone that "outgrew" his or her childhood asthma. My son appears to react the same way as I do. He has been in and out of the hospital with the same asthma related problems I had. Looking back, he had a particularly difficult time his kindergarten year and practically wasn't healthy all winter. Right after I had him injected with a bunch of boosters. His teacher implied that we were neglecting to get him proper medical care.

I've been doing some research on how vaccines work (don't work)and such but much of what I find has only to do with immediate reactions in young children such as SIDS and autism. Even so, I've decided that no one in my family will ever get another. Have any CZers out there ever tried homeopathics designed to purge vaccine toxins from the body? (For example, Dr. Carley's method.) I've started on colostrum but don't know what else to do. I also would appreciate any resources (well-referenced).

Thanks,
Juicy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)