CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Droopy side of face, getting worse!

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

boldyloxx Views: 11,613
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 846,890

Re: Droopy side of face, getting worse!

Hi, have you been checked for fibermialgia? Reason I mention this is because before I had my metal fillings replaced with composites, I read an on-line article with photos of a woman's quick recovery of fibermialgia after she had all her silver fillings replaced with composites. That holistic dentist who worked on this woman happens to practice about an hour away from where I live. She was too expensive for my budget , however, so I ended up getting my fillings replaced once a month at a regular dentist, which was easier on my immune system and my pocket book. Even though I didnt go to this dentist in the end- she did send me a free book titled, "It's All In Your Head" by Hal Huggins. That book really pushed me forward to get the fillings replaced- no matter what!

I noticed that afterwards alot of nerve symptoms I had (like eye twitches, facial twitches, migraine headaches, etc) suddenly stopped never to return. I think there is a direct link with the nervous system and mercury in the lowest of doses.

This patient's one side of her face drooped down significantly before-- and she had an "after" photo of how it bounced back after the fillings were removed. slight mercury poisoning (not enough to send one to the hospital- but enough to cause problems like this) has been linked with fibermialgia as well as Muscular Sclerosis, etc.

Even if you don't have metal fillings- maybe there is another source of mercury being collected in your body -- like do you eat fish alot- especially larger fish like Albacore Tuna? Slightest amounts of mercury collect over time in the body and need to be chelated out.

Wether or not you have breathed in mercury, eaten it or have even one silver Amalgam filling in your mouth- it may be enough to have set your body over the edge in that area affecting the nerves in your face-- or even giving you a slight case of fibermialgia.

What you can do now, before, during and after your dental visits to get any metal fillings replaced is to start getting more vitamin C with bioflavonoids in your diet- as well as increasing selenium and magnesium and potassium in your diet-- with calcium from plant sources like Broccoli and Kale, or Barley Grass.

Look into this regarding fibermialgia-- I have a feeling mercury is somehow involved wether or not it is fibermialgia or not.

Some thought provoking reading regarding metal fillings:
http://www.puppstheories.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=5375

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.107 sec, (2)